Before joining PME 360, Kelsey wrote creative and technical content for a several sources and also held a position with a major education publisher. From website and sales copy to creative blogging projects, she specializes on topics like real estate, law, and entertainment.
Kelsey received a BA in Media & Theater Arts from Montana State University in 2000 and an MFA in Screenwriting from Loyola Marymount University in 2003. In addition to cultivating an eclectic writing career, Kelsey also maintains several personal blogs, self-published a novel, and routinely collaborates with her mother on writing projects.
- Book: Interview with a Vampire (and all that came after)
- Movie: The Shawshank Redemption, Ben-Hur
- Celebrity: Kate Hepburn
- Athlete: Shannon Miller, Florence Griffith Joyner
- Food: Pizza
- Color: British Racing Green
- Activity: Cycling along the ocean
- Location: Death Valley
Most Inspiring People:
- Nelson Mandela
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Zainab Salbi
- Elizabeth Cady Stanton
Best Life Moments:
- Getting my graduate degree with my immediate family flown in to visit.
- Finishing my first marathon with one of my best friends.
- Seeing the sunset over the Pacific Ocean on a regular basis.
Some Things People Didn't Know:
- I run marathons.
- I once considered teaching piano lessons.
- I eat gluten-free due to a wheat allergy.