Interested in Being a Guest Presenter On One of Our Upcoming Podcast or Webinar?
Interested in Being a Guest Blogger?
We are always looking for quality presenters and guest bloggers who know a thing or two about sales, marketing, growing a business, building a business, and the entrepreneurial challenges we all face. We want to provide great content to our viewers, fans, and followers and really enjoy different opinions and insight to help small-medium sized businesses overcome the challenges they face each day in their business.
No charge to participate but due to the high level of interest in the show, we do have to be a bit selective on who we choose as guests and guest bloggers. The podcast and webinar is recorded every Friday at 9AM EST or 10AM EST.
Here is what you get for participating in the podcast or webinar:
- A copy of the video or podcast file to integrate into your site (please allow up to 5-10 business days)
- A full transcription of the audio content (typically 30-40 pages of quality content) that you can post on your site, edit, chop up, or whatever you want to do with it.
- We syndicate and promote all the content to a wide variety of sources typically including Apple Itunes, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, PME 360 site, Slideshare, Google News, Google, Yahoo, and Bing. We are constantly adding additional marketing channels each month.
- Fully optimized content (audio file, transcription, and video) with careful keyword research.
- Our podcasts and webinars have been picked up and shared with some of the top blogs and sites in the country and consistently get viewers each and every day.
- Ability to promote your product or service at the end of the podcast (light pitching allowed, try not to overdo it but we want you to get the word out about your business).
- When people are searching for your name online, we make sure they find you and your guest appearance on our show. Builds credibility, authority, and helps with your positioning.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long are the podcasts and webinars typically?
The podcasts we have been running end up at least 30 minutes and as long as an hour and average 45 minutes for webinars and content rich topics.
For a basic "Interview Style Show" you can expect about 15 minutes of recording time. It's not always about quantity but quality of the topic.
Can we meet before to review the show and what you are looking for?
Yes, if you live in the Portland, Maine area or Chicago, Illinois. Ryan, Ron, or Kurt are more than happy to meet and discuss the show. We love meeting entrepreneurs and talking shop. We also want to help facilitate additional connections for your business and ours as well, so this might be a good way to do that.
If I did a podcast, how is it recorded and produced?
We use Skype to record the podcast. We connect on Skype and review the format of the show and then hit record. If you don't have a Skype account, please create one before the show at www.skype.com. It's free and easy to use.
Do you allow guest blogging as well?
Yes. We are always looking for great content for our blog on a wide variety of topics. Please contact Pat to express your interest in guest blogging on our site, your topic, and any special requirements you might have.
How are the webinars recorded and produced?
Gotomeeting is our weapon of choice to record a webinar. Download Gotomeeting software before the show by clicking here.
We ask that you provide your presentation in Power Point format at least 3 days before the show. We will control the slides for you and add our logo and website to the slides in conjunction with yours. Having us control the slides will avoid any issues with the recording of the webinar, as well as give you the ability to keep detailed notes visible on your computer, which no one will see.
If I did a webinar, would you invite live attendees to participate?
Doing a live webinar with attendees requires some planning and its something we can consider. But typically we like to just do a "fake" live webinar. You and I would be on the webinar and I would have some questions that I could ask at the end or we can make it appear as if the audience is asking questions. This is how most webinars in our industry our done now to save time and the hassle of doing a live webinar. If you really want to do a live webinar, we will definitely consider it but will require more work on your part and ours.
The webinar is turned into a video and integrated on YouTube for easy sharing. If the content is of high quality, you will get consistent visitors and traffic for years to come.
Would the format of the podcast be 1 on 1 or a group/panel setting?
For a podcast, you can provide the majority of the content/topic/questions or Ryan Paul Adams and Ron Rodi, Jr can interview you and ask some in depth questions about your business and what you do and we may have some words of wisdom to add and provide some additional thoughts or questions for you depending on what direction the interview goes. We encourage you to get us your own presentation or topic and questions you would like to be asked. We are open to all kinds of discussions except for discussing topics that directly compete with our business.
See below, the typical questions we ask in our "Interview Style Show".
PME 360 Podcast – Inteview Style Show
5-7 Questions Per Episode
Running Time: 15-25 minutes
1) Tell us a little bit about your business/role/position?
What you do?
Who do you serve?
What do you feel you do really well in your market?
What makes your business/company unique? Better? Different than your competitors?
2) What made you decide to start the business/career you are in?
3) What is one of the biggest lessons you’ve learned while being in business?
4) Tell us one of the biggest mistakes or failures you have made and what you learned from it and any additional things you want to share about failing?
5) What keeps you going each day to do what you do and serve your clients?
6) What advice would you give to other business owners?
– Books you’ve read
– General Advice
– Life Lessons
7) Is there anything we haven’t covered today that you want to discuss or get across to our listeners?
8) How can people get a hold of you to learn more about your company and what you have to offer?
Additional Questions? Want to be a Guest?
Please contact us today via email with any additional questions or to request to be a guest.